Wednesday, March 11, 2015

UNIT 3 Reflection

  A potential energy is when energy is stored and kinetic energy is an expression of the fact that a moving object can do work on anything it hits; it quantifies the amount of work the object could do as a result of its motion. my work this week reveals that i am a leader because i have been trying my best to complete all my work and understand what we are learning in class. my work in class is good but something i want to fix in the future is find new ways to study.

1 comment:

  1. Why did you copy and paste the definitions of potential and kinetic energy? That's called plagiarism and if you do that in college, will get you expelled.

    How does your work reveal that you are a leader? I would say that your work has definitely improved, but you still do not participate nor do you complete HW consistently. When I think about a leader, I think about someone that I can trust to be consistent and get stuff done. I'm not sure if this is always you, although you do have the potential.

    Mrs. Heavey

    ReplyDelete